A multinational company in FMCG area is currently looking for a Brand Manager.
- Development and implementation of annual marketing plans;
- Participation in long-term brand / category plans development;
- Independent realization of the marketing plan activities with a minimal control of the line manager;
- Significant contribution to brand building creating an attractive consumer experience;
- Managing work with Creative/Media/Digital/BTL and research agencies;
- Managing work with central marketing team;
- Defining a brand pricing strategy based on the market situation and P&L goals;
- Determining and monitoring the product portfolio price architecture;
- Managing the process of launching new products, starting from planning & till they reach the shelves;
- Regular sales data analysis, analysis of the competitive market in order to obtain a clear understanding of the current situation and further development of brand promotion plans;
- Analysis and recommendations development regarding optimal portfolio for channels and clients;
- Development of an efficient communication network with other functional units: sales, trade-marketing, demand and supply planning, production, finance, legal services, etc.;
- Constant work on centrally created digital assets implementation;
- Leading owned brand's search strategy development and implementation.
- University Degree (Business Management, Marketing or Economics are preferable);
- 2+years experience in brand management in a large international or local company is a must (FMCG sector is highly preferable);
- Successful experience in communication & brand management;
- Experience in cooperation with Creative/Media/Digital/BTL Agencies, complex adaptation of TVC/Digital/POSM;
- Experience in cooperation with Trade Marketing/POSM development;
- Experience in managing marketing budget;
- Experience in digital strategy development, digital assets creation and usage;
- Consumer/Shopper orientation;
- Experience of working in cross functional teams;
- Strong project management and well developed analytical skills;
- Good presentation and communication skills;
- Highly developed proactive cooperation abilities;
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- Competitive salary;
- Official employment;
- Remote work as an option;
- Office in the city center.
It is prohibited to receive from citizens who have been provided with job search services and assistance in employment, other related services, fees, commissions or other rewards'' (Part 2 of Article 24-1 of the Law of Ukraine''On Advertising'').