Digital Channel Specialist
We aim to create a tailor-made customer experience for our clients, with an outstanding customer experience. We are looking for a Digital channel specialist to handle the operational development of our digital channels and leverage digital marketing methods.
The Digital channel specialist will be part of the Baltic Digital Marketing Team reporting directly to Digital Lead Baltics.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
· Adjust and adapt with the demands of the role, juggling multiple tasks ad challenges across the digital marketing ecosystem.
· Support brand teams increasing our consent data base through registrations process with accuracy updating consent lists and helping out with PfoerceRx opt-in process.
· Work toward achieving KPIs and benchmarks, while supporting the technical elements of digital campaigns.
· Develop, adapt, and execute e-mail campaigns. This includes designing and building e-mails, testing them, and scheduling sending to target audience.
· In collaboration with brand managers manage and liaise with external agencies and advertising partners to develop engaging digital content to be delivered across multiple channels to target audience.
· Manage day to day content on Pfizerpro website using self-service management system to edit and optimize content.
· Build strong internal relationships and collaboration with Pfizer’s product Managers (marketing and commercial teams) to gather and manage digital content and publish on digital channels.
· Support team with digital solutions, provide suggestions for improvement
· Think creatively to develop innovative ways to engage digital audiences.
· Analyze activity performance and channel response rates, statistics.
· Manage platforms: Canvas, PforceRx, Marketo, Photoshop, Youtube/Birghtcove
· Cooperating closely with brand and commercial Managers, Medical Managers, Field Force.
· Be aware and ensure compliance to internal legal and compliance policies and procedures as relating to digital and social media communications.
Education and experience
Relevant academic background (e.g. digital Marketing, Marketing, communications) preferred
Hands-on experience in creating newsletters; editing copy, reshaping content to fit newsletter campaign, photo editing
Experience in the Adobe Suite (Photoshop, InDesigh, Illustrator) Preferred
Experience with content creation in the Pharma industry or e-health is preferable
Ability to take own initiative; work resilient towards responsibility goals and embrace accountability
Curious and good communicator
Meticulous, diligent and attentiveness to details
Wants to learn and learns quickly.
Fluent in Estonian and English