Product Portfolio Manager
- Preparing marketing plans and developing marketing strategies;
- Monitor the implementation of marketing and sales plans;
- Developing strong value propositions based on clinical researches;
- Increasing brands awareness by developing promotion strategy for product brands;
- Co-operation with sales teams, supporting them in implementing promotional activities;
- Co-operating with marketing and PR agencies;
- Monitor market dynamics.
- University degree (Medicine, Pharmacy or Public Health preferable);
- Experience of developing and implementing a marketing strategy of medicines;
- Experience in innovative products marketing;
- Excellent Lithuanian and English language skills;
- Very good MS office skills;
- Effective communication skills;
- Goal oriented Team player.
- Opportunity to grow and jump start an international career;
- Competitive stable salary and bonuses depending on your achievements;
- Health insurance after probation period;
Only selected candidates will be informed.