Business Information and Consumer Insights Manager
• University degree: Statistics, Economics, Sociology, Economics
• Advanced Analytical Skills: data analysis and synthesis, analytical concise and comprehensive summaries creation for top management
• Personal maturity and ability to draw conclusions out of data and deliver a sharp clear picture out of them
• Advanced MS Office Excel including pivot tables and massives and advanced Power Point user
• Good presentation and communication skills
• Knowledge of research methodologies and advanced skills in concise analytical summaries
• Project management experience;
• Knowledge of key data providers (Nielsen, consumer panels, brand health track, etc.), proven experience of analytical job and in qualitative and quantitative researches
• Can-do attitude
• Experience in similar roles in a big FMCG company or at the agency side
• Fluent English
• Consolidates and analyses data 360 degrees (Qualitative Researches, Quantitative Researches, Trends reports, Trackings, Market sizes, Market Forecasts, Brand and category evolution, Retail panels, etc) for business stakeholders incl. top-management. Guarantees reliability, quality of data (process and content) and “big picture“.
• Analyzes results and translates data into meaningful consumer and market insights (integrating new trends, prospective/innovation and socio-economical data) in internal decision making.
• Presents and communicates sharp, clear, strong messages, directly useful to make decisions. Supports brand activities and provides marketing recommendations based on consumer insights.
• Drives and challenges agencies to guarantee right methodologies and best prices. Creates and maintains constructive relationships with the agencies. Conducts tenders when necessary, keeps the pool of partner agencies refreshed.
• Identifies innovation opportunity areas, incl new product ideas Identification, prioritization & optimization; analyses performance of innovation.
• Conducts Brand Equity / Innovations- connected consumer research.
• Creates and maintains one single easy-to-navigate structured archive with all key accumulated data, prepares short clear summaries for all key researches, makes sure that the data in the reports is self-explanatory.
• Controls the budget in scope.
• Competitive salary
• Modern convenient office in Moscow
• Medical insurance for employee
• Meal allowance
• Flexible hours and remote working days after trial period
• Corporate pension loyalty program
• Ability to directly influence the business
• Great experience of local projects development and possibility to learn
• Positive atmosphere of a family company balanced with scale of large international producer