Код вакансії: 61b8586ba355ac0011d0bb97
- Perform administrative and secretarial duties as required for effective operation of Affiliate.
- Manage reception area
- Manage the phone calls and correspondence
- Welcome the guests, ensure hospitality
- Support with printing, copying, scanning, binding, filing, arranging signing, forwarding and delivering
- Direct and coordinate office maintenance
- Follow-up on office supplies needs and ensure, that all requests are made through approved company purchasing procedures.
- Participate in and give administrative support to ad hoc projects.
- Technical assistance to Medical Team in Estonia
- Various administrative support in daily work;
- Processing promotional materials, collecting necessary forms and signatures;
- Help with preparation of meetings and conferences (printing materials, helping with presentations, etc.)
- Technical assistance to local Accountant related to reports and invoices; administering the training tracker
- Responsible for Estonia team events and global initiatives implementation in the Estonia (Week of Wellbeing, Week of Possibilities)
- Acting as a Local Contact for Estonia of the End User Computing (EUC) Team.
- Support Estonian team with handling questions related to IT, technical equipment problems, support with help desk ticketing.
- Assistance to Business Support Coordinator in organization and coordination of meetings, travels, projects and events organized in Estonia. Act as Back-up in case of absence.
- Ensure that all travel arrangements are made with the approved travel agent
- Ensure data accuracy of the responsibility areas and assignments
- Responsible for local work safety documentation
- Work in a dynamic multinational environment.
- Working hours from Mon-Fri 09:00 to 17:00
- Development opportunities.