REACT.JS DEVELOPER (relocate to Riga, Latvia)
Do you want to join our amazing front end team of multifunctional, professional 90+ software engineers? If your answer is yes, keep reading.
What you will do?
- You will join group of 90+ experienced front-end developers that works on various projects and technologies.
- You will work as part of small agile teams for global clients helping them to achieve their ambitious goals.
What we expect?
- Knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, Responsive Design, HTML APIs, REST APIs.
- Experience with Git (forking, branching, merging). Experience with frontend tooling – Webpack, Rollup, Parcel.
- Good to have experience with GraphQL, Serverless (on AWS or GCP) and cloud platforms for web development in general.
- Knowledge of frontend testing – Mocha, Chai, Jasmine, Jest, writing unit tests.
- Experience working as a member of a small agile software development team, e.g. participating in planning sessions and interpreting user stories, doing code reviews, pair programming.