Код вакансії: 619c9a9d88bbff00110bca34
Clinical project manager
- Manages projects of full scope regional and global projects. Responsible for project team leadership.
- Responsible for building and maintaining positive vendor relationships.
- Ability to negotiate with all involved parts operational processes are maintained, projects are done within scope.
- Reviewing and identifying project study trends and proactively responding to all potential issues.
- Developing appropriate early warning systems of potential obstacles to the successful completion of the projects; analyzes information and develops innovative solutions to challenges.
- Identifying, define, document training requirements in LMS systems and assure project level compliance with study specific training requirements.
- Responsible for change management on all assigned projects.
- Responsible for assuring projects assigned are run according to SOPs.
- Responsible for assuring project timelines.
- Responsible for identifying processes which need updating and documenting that to the direct line manager or divisional lead.
- Responsible for maintaining involved parts relationships for all assigned work, keeping all project reporting current, and assuring executive management is aware.
- In conjunction with management, assists with developing, documenting, and updating internal processes and processes required for consistency across programs such as SOPs, working practices, and related quality assurance forms.
- Provide other project support to other Managers, as assigned.
- Oversee delegation of support staff activities, as necessary.
- Assists in the development and delivery of capability and proposal defense presentations as necessary.
- Supports Contracts and Proposals with final project scope. Represents senior management in negotiation of contracts as appropriate.
- Participates in the performance appraisal program by providing timely and accurate feedback regarding the performance of respective team members at least annually.
- Maintains current knowledge of FDA regulations, and GCP and ICH Guidelines for clinical research.
- MD or University degree US Bachelor Level or equivalent in a health-related field with a minimum of three (3) years direct clinical trial experience in a CRO or research-related organization with at least one (1) year management experience or Equivalent level of education and experience.
- Previous experience in managing people within a scientific/clinical environment is preferred.
- Data Management experience with metric estimation, queries resolution and data base lock required.
- Excellent and demonstrated verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently, prioritize and work within a matrix team environment is essential.
- Working knowledge of Word, Excel, and PowerPoint required.
- Prior experience in electronic data capture preferred.
- Experience in contract/timeline management preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
- Ability to travel domestically.