Scientific Communications Manager Baltic countries (part time)
- Maintaining and expanding knowledge and expertise in relevant medical-scientific areas;
- Timely and high-quality delivery of assigned SciCom deliverables and activities;
- Intake, processing, and responding to external and internal Medical information inquiries (including general intake for associated adverse event and quality complaint reports);
- Monitoring of reported product safety findings in local scientific literature;
- Adaptation of Medical Information content to local regulatory requirements;
- Participation in planning and implementation of satellite symposia and scientific/educational events, ensuring high scientific standards and alignment with key messages;
- Planning and delivery of digital channel Medical activities;
- Dissemination of relevant scientific information/literature internally;
- Supporting Advisory boards by delivering required materials;
- Review and approval of non-promotional materials;
- Support to commercial in the development of promotional materials with scientific content and review of promotional materials;
- Delivering medical-scientific training for internal staff.
- Medical or pharmaceutical education (university degree);
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience, preferably in biotech/pharma industry;
- Experience in medical communication and medical information or/and medical affairs;
- Experience with interpretation of clinical trials and pre-clinical data;
- Basic knowledge of clinical trial conduct;
- Experience in generation of science-based materials;
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical product development, product lifecycle with understanding of other functions including, but not limited to clinical operations, regulatory, safety and medical affairs;
- Ability to work in a cross-functional team;
- Excellent analytical and oral and written communication skills;
- Strong organizational and planning skills;
- Strong computer-skills including database searches and Internet;
- Flexible and independent working style;
- Fluency in oral and written English and Lithuanian.
- International team;
- Part time contract (flexible working hours) which can be be easily combined with your current position;
- Remote work option;
- Salary 2000 bruto.
Please send your CV in English.
Only selected candidates will be informed. Confidentiality is guaranteed.