Regulatory Affairs Manager
The largest international pharmaceutical company has opened a competition for the position of Regulatory Affairs Manager
- Reviewing registration files and all related documentation of the Company's products and preparing such documentation in line with local regulations;
- Preparing Application Forms and other documentation for filing and registration of new products;
- Ensuring that all documentation, samples and other items are provided to relevant agencies as needed;
- Preparation and coordination of the company transition to a new Eurasian procedure for medicines;
- Ensuring that all marketed products are aligned with compliance, local and corporate regulatory requirements.
- University degree: Pharmaceutical / Chemistry / or relevant; 2 year + experience in Regulatory Affairs;
- Upper-intermediate English;
- Knowledge of CTD dossier sections content is required;
- Understands and effectively communicates across challenging business environment;
- Initiative, strategic thinking and problem-solving approach.
- Fixed salary (based on interview results);
- Provision of VHI;
- Power and mobile compensation;
- Annual bonus.