ANGULAR SENIOR DEVELOPER
WHAT DO WE DO?
We have a large and complex back-office application with hundreds of views filled with tons of different data. And hundreds of people are using this application in their daily routines. Our team feels great responsibility for the things we deliver with every release.
- Solving problems of visualization data from different sources in the most effective way
- Thinking about user experience, what can be improved, how it can be improved
- Implementing features, fixing bugs
- Reviewing pull requests, communicating with other team members and PM
- Refactoring things to eliminate technical debt which, of course, we have as any other product older than a couple of years
WHAT DO WE EXPECT FROM YOU?
- Perfect knowledge of Angular, TypeScript, RxJs, and Material
- Passion for buttons, inputs, and tables. Passion for UX
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Experience with NodeJs, RESTful APIs, MongoDB, JWT, and SSO (yes, we have to use all these boring things to make our buttons work)
- Great opportunity to take part in the development of growth- and sales-driven company and build its future
- Dynamic work in a rapidly growing international company with personal development possibilities
- Professional team with various, international backgrounds to collaborate
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Opportunity for career development