Quality and Regulation Manager
A leading international company in the field of domestic appliances is looking for a Quality and Regulation manager.
- Responsibility of Quality Management System, Post-Market Surveillance Management and Regulatory Affairs;
- Performing internal and external audits, including supplier performance management in due time;
- Co-leading negotiations with suppliers to ensure quality expectations are met;
- Support the deployment of trainings to meet the needs for market employees to ensure understanding of quality & regulatory requirements, customer and consumer complaints and how to deal with (potential) safety incidents;
- Manage new local product introduction process (NPI) to drive quality & regulatory compliance to assure provided products and services meet ISO and Quality Management System requirements in Russia and Central Asia;
- Continuous improvement of process effectiveness.
- 1- 3 years of professional experience in quality and/or regulatory areas in household or similar products;
- Regional professional experience in Russia and Central Asia;
- Fluent English both verbal and written is a must;
- University degree;
- Experience in managing quality system;
- Experience in Regulatory Affairs;
- Team player who can work with limited supervision.
- Working in an encouraging multinational and multicultural environment of technologies;
- Competitive salary and annual bonus system;
- Official employment;
- Possibility of working 4 days at home/1 at a comfortable office in Moscow center;
- Voluntary medical insurance and life&accidents insurance for employee's and employee’s children;
- Lunch allowance;
- Corporate mobile.