An international company in the healthy lifestyle industry is currently looking for a Marketing Manager.
More than 40 years, the company has been developing and selling products for balanced nutrition, weight control and personal care through direct sales. Company provides sponsorship to more than 150 sporting events of international and regional scale, supports more than 100 professional athletes, sponsors food for more than 25 leading football clubs.
- Lead brand and creative strategy projects, including the development of systems, guidelines and training to empower teams to activate the brand.
- Lead implementation of the country’s marketing strategy and respective activity plan based on the country’s business & marketing objectives, needs and specifics.
- Lead the following local marketing activities: on ground product launches working closely with cross functional teams in local and RSM office.
- Develop & manage annual Ukrainian marketing budget aimed to support marketing strategy and approved activity plan.
- Closely cooperate with RSM Marketing Team in order to proactively leverage available best practices (developed programs, campaigns, materials, products, etc.) for the UA market.
- Perform competitive review and analysis.
- Closely cooperate with country manager, SS&S, Member Services, Logistics departments, Sales Centers to ensure development and execution of the effective Member programs, tools, materials, trainings and promotions as well as products launches & availability.
- Lead the development and the production of all marketing materials, including literature and market research documents. To manage print, online, multimedia and other kinds of business tools update and development including copywriting.
- People management.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- University degree in Marketing or Economics.
- Upper Intermediate English is a must.
- 5+ years relevant experience (marketing, brand/category management, trade marketing, sales) in a Western company.
- Digital marketing experience.
- Trade or brand marketing experience.
- Experience in sales, service marketing, direct selling - is a plus.
- Competent PC user.
- Competitive salary.
- Official employment.
- Medical insurance.
- Remote work as an option.
- Opportunities for learning.
- Office in the city center.