WEB Project Manager
The position holder has the role to coordinate and organize the IT WEB projects to ensure 100% satisfaction of delivery, budget and code quality.
- Follow the WEB projects during the lifecycle, respecting the internal procedures and guidelines;
- Organize work according to priorities;
- Planning software projects, including defining the scope, allocating resources, setting deadlines;
- Writes specifications, defines the functional specifications and prepares all the necessary documents and deliverables for the development of applications and for the implementation of IT solutions;
- Establishes and ensures the monitoring of web projects;
- Tracks milestones, deliverables, and change requests;
- Regularly communicates information about the stages of web projects (delays, difficulties, options, alternatives).
Compliance with Company’s Internal policies, regulations and working procedures:
- Employee will rigorously follow company’s Internal policies and working procedures, as regularly communicated and/or available on company’s intranet website;
- Employee will comply with company’s Internal regulation and Individual Employment Contract.
University degree/Foreign languages/Technical expertise:
- Education level: higher education;
- Foreign languages: English – minimum B1, French – is an advantage;
- Understanding of Agile methodology (Scrum / Kanban) and Waterfall;
- Experience with Jira software and good understanding of sprint planning;
- Preparing and analyzing Sprint documentation;
- Technical skills: SQL, Web Development, ITIL, understanding/knowledge of applications and how they work, knowledge of project management, Jira, development methodology;
- Understanding/experience Web applications, PHP Symfony/MariaDB;
- Experience in creating application mockups (Figma) - is a big plus.
- At least 3 years’ experience in IT WEB and team management.