SAP Consultant Sales & Distribution (m/f)
We are looking for you, a personally and professionally appropriate colleague (m/f) for our team at our location in Ukraine. As SAP consultant SD you will act as the main contact for support of the productive countries and participate in international SAP rollouts.
- Act as first and second level support for key users;
- Analyze and solve bugs for productive countries;
- Interact with other SAP modules to find best solution for upcoming incidents and requests for change;
- Collect business requirements and translate into functional requirements;
- Customize and develop our SAP ERP template;
- Participate in international SAP rollouts;
- Ensure overall adherence to SAP template.
What we expect from you:
- You have successfully completed your studies in the field of IT or have completed an equivalent course of study;
- You should have 4-6 years of experience in SAP ERP Sales and Distribution area;
- You should have experience in support and rollout activities with a minimum of 2 completed End to End Rollout Projects;
- Experience in international SAP projects with a strong template approach is a plus;
- You should have basic knowledge in ABAP Programming;
- You have fluent business English and one additional language skills (spoken and written) combined with strong communication skills;
- You have analytical skills, are well organized and self-dependent willingness to learn, hands-on mentality;
- You have an understanding of and be able to cooperate with different cultures, also solution and team oriented working style;
- You are willing to travel internationally ( ~30%).
What you can expect from us:
- Intensive introduction to the wide range of products, manufacturing processes and customer structure;
- On-the-job training / further education;
- Long-term professional challenge;
- Flat hierarchies and quick decision making processes;
- Interdepartmental cooperation;
- Result oriented bonus, health insurance.