Mid - Senior software developer
Company based in the UK operates in the sports content ingest and distribution industry. We hold exclusive contracts and unparalleled expertise within the global sports sector. We deliver live racing and sports events over bespoke platforms catering for online, offline and for subscription-based services. We are the only content distribution provider to offer bespoke content video platforms for individual betting operators, rights holders and to content aggregators. We have multiple sports video and data products which are revolutionary in the industry.
The role will work alongside an expert team of software developers and engineers with over 10 years experience in this industry. Due to significant growth within the Company we require additional expertise to assist us in delivering that growth. This will not only include providing your technical knowledge and experience growth but also be integral in helping to build a team of developers in Ukraine which will integrate seamlessly with our inhouse technical teams.
- Minimum 3 years experience working in a mid to senior developer role;
- Significant experience in C# MVC and .net core;
- Experience with Web API development;
- Key technical experience in developing and interacting with RDBMS data stores, JS / React, Entity Framework & HTML5;
- Ability to provide in-depth evaluation and analysis of unique complex technological issues;
- Excellent communication skills – must also speak fluent English;
- Ability to adapt quickly to various project requirements;
- Work in close partnership with cross-functional teams while also being able to work on own initiate.
- Linux-based systems;
- Streaming technologies.
- Market leading salary together with potential for bonuses;
- Flexible and supportive working environment;
- Continuous development in an innovative Company leading to excellent career prospects.