BPM developer/ architect
We are Pega’s number 1 delivery partner globally and recognised as one of the leading providers of complex and challenging Pega solutions. You will be working as part of self directed, Agile Scrum teams and responsible for delivering innovative solutions for our clients. You will interact with colleagues and stakeholders at all levels from Architects and Project Managers to new graduates to deliver high performance solutions. You'll learn, grow and advance in an innovative culture that thrives on shared success, diverse ways of thinking and enables boundaryless opportunities that can drive your career in new and exciting ways.
If you’re looking for a challenging career working in a vibrant environment with access to training and a global network of experts, this could be the role for you. As part of our global team, you'll be working with cutting-edge technologies and will have the opportunity to develop a wide range of new skills on the job.
- Design, development, and delivery of automated solutions;
- Deliver proof of concepts as well as automated processes for production;
- Configure solution applications, process models, business rules, user interfaces;
- Analyze, design and support implementation of business-specific solutions and/or frameworks;
- Support the customer through user testing and business readiness activities;
- Work on application performance improvements;
- Design and create well-documented, supportable, and extensible developments whilst maintaining the work of other consultants, partners and clients;
- Mentor junior BPM developers to improve capabilities of the team.
What we expect?
- BPM / workflow implementation experience in any of the leading BPM products;
- Knowledge and ability to create technical and BPMN solutions for process automations;
- Experience of business process design, modelling and implementation on projects;
- 4+ years’ experience with BPM platforms: i.e. PEGA, Appian, Camunda, MS Power Automate (Flow) or another BPM vendor;
- Experience of Agile development cycle using Scrum, including backlog development, iteration planning, and iteration tracking;
- Strong analytical, communication skills;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Ability to travel/work with clients on-site.
- Chance to work globally, across multiple industries and technologies;
- Balance work from home and office;
- Health insurance;
- Annual bonus based on your actual performance and individual contribution;
- The honest and transparent career promotion system;
- Access to global corporate learning platform, support with training and certifications.