Senior Sales Forecast Analyst
Senior Sales Forecast Analyst position within Global Insight function creates actionable insights within the Cluster team. This role will deliver analysis to meet stakeholders' insight requirements and in accordance with best practice standards and processes.
- Forecasting & Performance management (including support for Divisional Business Reviews, CEO Reviews) on macro level (categories forecasts) and micro level (brand/skus sales forecasts), relying on constant analysis of market and sales trends; make regular forecast updates;
- Effectively interact cross functionally with Sales, Finance, Marketing, Manufacturing and Supply Chain to generate long-term and short-term sales forecasting;
- Support business planning process;
- Make best use of central, self-serve resources such as the global Insight Hub, best-practice toolkits, reporting templates etc., developing a sound understanding of how these work;
- Assist stakeholders with regards to next steps, e.g. refining solutions, building business cases etc.;
- Responsible for delivering consistently high-quality insight outputs, in accordance with centrally-set standards and within agreed delivery timescales / terms of the SLA.
- Higher education;
- Experience in sales forecasting in FMCG business with several brands / SKUs and nationwide customer base / distribution setup;
- High level of computer skills (particularly Excel, Power Point, relational databases);
- Ability to communicate complex data;
- Highly numerate person with excellent analytical skills;
- Upper-Intermediate English; native Ukrainian & Russian;
- Cooperative team player able to develop broad partnership relationships with a diverse set of stakeholders; must be comfortable dealing with managers at all levels throughout the organisation.
Terms of employment:
- Competitive salary;
- Annual bonus;
- Official employment;
- Remote work as an option;
- Medical and Life insurance;
- Full social package.