Project Manager Gas Solutions
Company: market leader in process technologies and solutions for petrochemicals and refining, gas solutions, polymers and plastics.
Role and purpose of the job: responsible for management and execution of Gas Solutions orders from Sales handover through execution and completion to meet customer requirements and achieving the objectives of the company's overall business plans and strategies.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- actively participate in all sales meetings which are close to order placement and internal handover meetings from Sales/Tendering to Project Management, ensuring all critical information is clearly identified, recorded, distributed to related personnel and to ensure that all supporting functions are engaged;
- conduct customer kick-off meetings at commencement of projects as required, ensuring that assigned projects are launched in a timely and professional manner;
- devise & execute approved project execution plans, closely liaising and coordinating with global team, procurement & logistics to ensure all activities are done in good time and late changes are minimized;
- maintain project data and SAP ERP system including accurate project completion dates;
- conduct project reviews, ensuring order execution is on-schedule, on-budget and that corrective actions are put in place;
- develop and maintain relationships and interfaces with supporting functions in Sales, Tendering, Global Technical Experts and Purchase to achieve project deliverables on time and to budget.
Qualifications / experience and knowledge required:
- degree in engineering;
- minimum 5-years of successful experience in project management and execution of technology projects in gas technologies or technology license type business at major industry player;
- experience of contract negotiation in a commercial environment;
- familiar with ISO9001, ISO14001;
- familiar with EPC project execution environment;
- fluent English.
- fixed salary;
- annual bonus 20% depending on results;
- insurance, health and sport support, pension program.