The position of Marketing Manager has been created with the following objectives:
- to manage all marketing activities of assigned product to support company objectives;
- to conduct analyses of the market segment, including identification of key growth drivers, opportunities, and risks;
- to incorporate results of analysis into product strategyю.
According to the given tasks performs the following duties:
- Leads development of brand strategy and marketing plans for assigned brands
- Participates in and evaluates market research and analyzes promotions, public relations, and advertising associated with assigned brands/products.
- Works closely with direct-to-consumer and managed markets teams to ensure successful positioning.
- Works closely with sales leaders to identify opportunities/issues.
- Participates in development of training for field/customer service personnel on brand information.
- Designs, implements, and evaluates marketing activities of brands.
- Reviews marketing programs and implements program changes.
- Works with analysts to analyze market data and identify key segment drivers, growth opportunities and business threats.
- Liaises with internal departments and external agencies to ensure full communication and success of marketing plans.
- Contributes to creativity of product packaging, presentation and promotional activities.
- Manages the team of product managers.
- Bachelor’s Degree;
- 4-6 years of pharmaceutical experience (retail and state channels);
- Strong marketing and/or promotions experience;
- Launch experience;
- Experience developing a strategy and executing on that strategy;
- Experience of managing complex projects;
- Fluent English;
- Leadership skills;
- Teamwork and cross-functional interaction skills, presentation skills.