Код вакансії: 60fe9393ab65b30011405315
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Ensure availability, stability and security of the IT infrastructure of the subsidiary;
- Administration of users, access rights, software, licenses, computers, printers, telephone and network objects;
- Maintain the existing ERP solution (1C) including software life cycle by the vendor and the implementation partner;
- Lead local IT projects of the subsidiary;
- Cooperate with the 2nd and 3rd level specialists in headquarter and at partners;
- Purchase of IT hardware and software based on IT standards.
Education and Work Experience:
- University degree in computer sciences or a combination of equivalent education and experience and 4-5 years organizational / technical working experience;
- Experience in project management methodologies including development, implementation, monitoring and completing IT projects on time and within budget;
- Work experience in a multinational company;
- Experience of working with 3rd party service providers.
Technical and Personal Qualification:
- Certification of server and / or network administration in Microsoft based IT environment;
- Advanced English skills (speaking and writing);
- Experienced usage of Microsoft Office tools and SAP;
- Considerable technical problem solving and analytical skills;
- Integrate in local and international teams, share experience and knowledge with other people;
- Prioritize the satisfaction of the needs of the internal and external customers, seeking and implementing appropriate solutions on time and on budget;
- Seek own development of personal and technical skills in a proactive manner.