Senior Brand Manager
· Formulate the brand strategy considering the Russian market context as well as global brand guidelines.
· Develop brand-communication campaigns (360) based on the consumer insights and product plans. Lead cross-functional teams (media, SMM, PR, in-store, events, etc.) in delivering those campaigns.
· Lead creative development as well as localization of the globally developed creative materials: ATL, BTL, direct marketing, in-store and other.
· Select and manage creative agencies and production partners.
· Lead consumer research to uncover actionable insights about consumers and translate them into the brand strategy.
· Manage and develop one direct subordinate.
· Manage brand budget.
· Align with the global marketing team on a regular basis.
· 3-4 years of brand management experience within a multinational FMCG company with strong brand-management culture.
· You should be obsessed about consumer understanding: needs, insights, trends. Strong empathy. Good knowledge of various methods of consumer research.
· Superior creative development skills: briefing and de-briefing creative agencies. Equally comfortable leading the creative localization as well as creative development from scratch.
· Solid project-management skills - to effectively lead cross-functional teams (creative, media, SMM, PR, in-store, events, agencies) in executing the 360 campaigns, as well as other brand projects.
· Strong presentation and influencing skills. Clear communication. Ability to lead the discussion and argue own viewpoint.
· Genuine interest in fashion retail.
· Good command of English.