People & Culture Process Analyst Manager
The large FMCG company and the leader of the tobacco market in Russia is looking for a People & Culture Process Analyst Manager.
You will partner with the business to provide consulting expertise in the area of business processes & solution design throughout all the HR processes to support the development and maintenance of the technology strategy and implementation of technology portfolio. You will have unique opportunity to work both on the technical and organizational sides of business. You will experience plenty of people interactions. You will work as part of the BTS People & Culture / Compliance team based in various locations.
50% of your working time will be devoted to leading global projects with Global HR solutions, and 50% to operational activities! If you are ready to make a new step in your career - then you better apply!
What you can get?
- a competitive pay (together with annual bonus) and an attractive benefits package including medical care, life insurance, pension plan
- ambitious goal to support HR business processes with the best technology solutions
- complex environment of working with multiple stakeholders, professional support and possibility to share knowledge and best practices
- on-going development opportunities in a multinational environment that will inspire you to grow professionally and personally
- wide variety of projects and tasks, ambitious goals and independence in achieving them
- dynamic and innovative spirit with a constant quest to do things better
- flexible working conditions (flexi working hours, home office possibilities)
Specifically, responsibilities include:
- Lead IT projects (from vendor/solution selection to implementation)
- System configuration or management of 3rd party partner system configuration (including config documentation maintenance)
- Support the delivery of the Success Factor Releases - review release documentation, implement configurations changes, execute regression and functional testing
- Identify new functionalities and solutions to enhance the HR business processes
- Map identified requirements from the business to the HR solutions portfolio
- Work closely with IT HR team to identify a solution that complements the IT strategy
- Having the ownership of the application support requests coming from Global Service Desk, provide application support for both Production and Development with focus on critical / complex incidents and significant change / service requests.
- Manage significant changes in the HR Technology Portfolio following project management best practices
- Oversee delivery of projects including regular status reporting
- Select and manage vendors for service delivery
- Contribute to the maintenance of solution database (creating knowledge base articles and validating them)
To be successful you:
- have university degree
- have at least 3-years working experience with SAP SuccessFactors &/or other HR Solutions (preferably in a business role or business facing role) and 1-year configuration experience in SuccessFactors
- have good knowledge of IT processes (incident, change, knowledge management)
- have fluent English (written & spoken)
- have global project implementation experience
- have excellent Business Relationship Management Skills (Customers & Suppliers) in a global multicultural environment
- have ability to listen and understand questions/problems being communicated by end-users