IT Project Manager
As an IT project manager, you would join a team of specialists in ERP implementation, making sure that the company’s projects are implemented efficiently and to heightened standards. The job presents a technical and professional challenge in working with the deep and sophisticated needs of company, while maintaining a quick and agile delivery process.
- Organize a workflow (development, testing, work with requirements);
- Prioritize tasks;
- Organize team work around the required task;
- Track the status of the project, the progress of tasks, keeping their proper priorities and deadlines;
- Track workload and progress on tasks for each team member;
- Keeping the team running and motivating;
- Create a transparent communication environment between all participants in the process;
- Track team satisfaction with the project;
- Prevent and resolve conflicts within the team and in the customer-team link;
- Provide reporting on the progress of tasks and the project as a whole.
- At least 3 years of experience as an product manager, IT project manager, IT analyst on ERP, WMS, CRM implementation;
- Demonstrated experience in managing projects and teams;
- Demonstrated experience in Quality Assurance of IT products;
- Knowledge and experience in global, multi-site, multi-cultural organisation desirable.
Skills & Knowledge:
- Exceptional analytical skills, attention to details;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word applications;
- Exceptionally organised and able schedule and drive work across multiple projects;
- Strong communication skills;
- Fluent in English language written and verbal;
- Engage and builds credibility with internally influential individuals;
- Ability to work in a multilingual environment, proficiency in English, Ukrainian, and Russian;
- Bachelor's degree preferably in economics, logistics or IT.
- Reliable, punctual and organised;
- Logical and methodical and exceptional attention to detail;
- Approachable and able to effectively build honest relationships with a diverse range of people, handling client matters with the utmost care.