· Launching and promotion of new products.
· Assortment management.
· Price setting.
· Market and industry research, competition analysis.
· Sales forecasting.
· Creating sales promotion programs.
· Planning the product's KPI on a short and long-term basis
· Participation in negotiations with clients.
· Creating a product development plan and selecting a strategy for action.
· At least 2 years of experience as a Product Manager.
· Experience in the electronics market or FMCG is an advantage.
· Leadership qualities, proactivity.
· Advanced Excel user.
· English at the Advanced level.
· Work in an international company that occupies a leading position in the market.
· Competitive salary level.
· Additional medical insurance, life insurance.
· Compensation for food expenses.
· Opportunities for professional and career development.