Business development manager/ BDM
Huawei Consumer Business Group (CBG) covers smartphones, PC and tablets, wearable’s, mobile broadband device, family device and device cloud service, and is the third largest smartphone manufacturer in the world. Huawei Consumer BG is dedicated to delivering the latest technologies to consumers and sharing the happiness of technological advances with more people around the world. Walk the walk and make dreams come true.
· Identify high-value partners around the business and establish a good cooperative relationship with them to promote the establishment and deepening of high-level partnerships with partners;
· Build a cooperative ecological chain, undertake SOURCING and analysis, business development and negotiation in the field of cooperation, lead the review and signing of cooperation agreements, etc., and be responsible for APP listing, integration, and revenue of cooperative products;
· Responsible for the management of important partnerships in the ecological development department, the establishment and maintenance of high-level dialogue mechanisms, and the implementation of important cooperation projects;
· Responsible for the construction and improvement of the cooperative business operation process system of the ecological development department, ensure the standardized operation of the cooperative business operation. Pull in internal and external resources, continuously improve the satisfaction of partners, strengthen the brand promotion of the cooperative business, and enhance the industry status.
The ideal candidate will be a highly successful and proven leader with strong experience in leading business development strategy. The successful candidate will have:
· At least 5+ years’ relevant experience in business development
· Strong management skills, excellent communication and negotiation skills
· Good experience in project coordination, strong teamwork ability, positive attitude. Result oriented
· Ability to understand well and properly balance interests of customers and company, business and financial acumen is highly required
· Strong command of the English language (Upper-Intermediate or above)
What We Offer
· Global cooperation, fast-developing business, opportunity for professional growth and career development
· Competitive salary
· Working time: 5/2 since 9.30 a.m. to 18.00 p.m.
· Mobile phone allowance, medical insurance and other benefits