- Assess the market in dedicated Product range (timing drive belts): competition, shares, trends, applications, development.
- Review dedicated Product range to ensure that Sales have up-to-date info about new development/products/applications.
- Assist in stock planning for dedicated Product range.
- Introduce and market new Products by developing time-bound plans with Production Units, Sales, Marketing and Operations.
- Support sales activities: research and analysis of the market, propose and track measures for market share increase in dedicated Product range (Key Commercial Actions).
- Provide Customers with technical support by phone or on-site (deep technical expertise).
- Support Sales team (visits and technical expertise) to develop the market and to guarantee the best solution for the Customer needs.
- Conduct presentations and trainings for Customers and Sales personnel about dedicated Product range and applications.
- Implement company strategy for (market) launch of new products and market expansion.
- Support Sales department with sales forecasts for dedicated Product range.
- Involvement in marketing events preparation (e.g. Exhibition or Fair), take part in them.
- Work Customer-oriented.
Education and Background:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering (machinery).
- A high level of knowledge in any production equipment (mechanical engineering and machine tools).
- 3+ years of technical sales experience in the production \ fabrication industry.
- Experience and Ability to analyze technical projects and mechanical designs.
- Ability to learn and train others.
Required Skills & Attitudes:
- Advanced Computer skills (MS Office).
- Driving license B.
- Knowledge of products, components, manufacturing processes and machinery.
- Technical English (Upper-Intermediate), fluent written and spoken.
- Strong communication skills, high structured person.
- Strong analytical abilities.
- Customer oriented, responsible and quality driven person Pro-active, initiative.
Office in Moscow region - North.
Fix salary and annual bonus will be discussed when interview.
Regular business trips (~25% working time).
Corporate car, fuel and travel expenses compensation.
Health insurance after 3 months.
Global manufacturing company, compliant to all local and corporate regulations.
Work in dynamic environment.