Interpreter and Translator in oil and gas
Our client is the international energy company; a leader in this industry in Northern Europe.
• consecutive interpretation at conferences, meetings, working meetings in all aspects of oil and gas industry (technical, financial, accounting terminology);
• written translation in the area of the oil and gas industry;
• translation and administrative support for non-Russian speaking team members during business trips.
• relevant higher professional education;
• work experience as an interpreter and translator at least 3 years (experience in oil and gas business only);
• English proficiency;
• very good PC user skills (MS Office and communication tools).
• good team player, service-minded, able to work under pressure, well-organized.
• workplace in the centre of the city;
• competitive salary;
• social benefits (life insurance, voluntary health insurance);
• business trips up to 14 days (in Russia and abroad);
• employment in Ancor company.