Менеджер по продажам масс-спектрометров
· meets or exceeds assigned territory sales target by maintaining & growing sales in current accounts, and identifying & closing business in new accounts;
· accurately forecasts prospects through the sales cycle. Maintains balance & list of prospects that reflects sales targets;
· сultivates key accounts;
· provides technical and sales support to distributors;
· provides sales territory information, forecasts, reports, and other business data through management structure;
· сomplete a business plan for the assigned territory detailing specific strategies and activities required to achieve goals;
· Identifies & works with internal resource to enhance customer interaction through sales process;
· сonducts marketing exercises such as direct marketing, conference participation, exhibitions, commercial seminars and composing advertisements.
· Bachelor`s or Master degree in chemistry/biochemistry or equivalent scientific degree;
· Minimum of three years sales experience in related industry or experience in chromatography and mass-spectrometry required;
· Excellent presentation, interpersonal and organization skills;
· Ability to work in a team environment with flexible working conditions;
· Required languages: Russian (native), English (upper-intermediate language skills);
· Willing to travel within Russia and CIS republics;
· To have a driving license.
· work in the staff of a large international company;
· decent level of remuneration (salary, bonus);
· compensation package: voluntary medical insurance, mobile phone, corporate car.