Job reference number: 61385e41a9286d00117bcad4
Reporting Analyst (Finance)
- Prepare monthly/quarterly/annual IFRS-based financial reports for management, incl. in-depth variance analyses;
- Prepare various management reports and ensure they are updated and submitted as per deadlines;
- Analyze transactional processes and identify areas where additional accuracies and efficiencies can be achieved;
- Prepare forecasts of PNL and cash-flows;
- Report, analyze and ensure integrity of all financial information.
- High degree diploma in Accounting, Finance or Economics;
- 4+ years of experience in finance or accounting area within the international company;
- Understanding of accounting principles, budgeting process, financial statements (BS, CF, PNL) and their preparation;
- Ability to analyze big amounts of information and present findings in precise, clear manner;
- Excellent business interpersonal skills are necessary;
- Ability to communicate clearly and work positively with others to reach a common goal (be a good team player);
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to formally present financial information to management;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Power Point, Access – advanced user), 1C and SAP experience is preferred;
- Fluency in English.
- Competitive salary with a developed system of bonuses and benefits.
- Work in an international company.
- Note : Office location station Mezhdunarodnaya.