Technical Support Engineer
Providing high-quality thorough technical support to customers, distributors, company divisions and departments for Parker products on the first technical level.
• Supporting Sales Company Customer Service operations for CEE region;
• Servicing Customers and Distributors with technical help for Parker products on a first technical level including helping to select the right part or right material, helping with products and spare parts replacement; being the link to division product support and drive new product project follow up; • Identifying the products and/or product alternatives;
• Providing trainings internally and/or externally;
• Deploying and communicating the group strategy and product evolution;
• Supporting new significant business opportunities by joined visit with sales forces/divisions if necessary;
• Problem solving on part data in Parker systems;
• Following projects with divisions until the first delivery (including ISIR and prototypes);
• Taking the lead in customer specification and RFQ project in order to generate sales growth aligned with the Parker Win Strategy goals;
• Decreasing the quote time process via continuous improvement.
• BS degree, preferably in hydraulics or similar discipline;
• Strong customer orientation;
• 3-6 years experience in maintenance, technical operations, project engineering preferably in Motion&Control Systems (Hydraulics);
• Excellent mechanical comprehension with the ability to understand, describe and discuss problems of a technical nature;
• Good command of both written and spoken English;
• Analytical, self-started, proactive and willing to take new challenges;
• Effective communication and interpersonal skills;
• Advanced PC user (MS Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint).