Group S&OP Manager
Our client is a big international company, FMCG producer. The Supply planning manager is responsible for function and several countries. It is a managerial role, but without subordinates.
- responsibility for several countries (Russia ans CIS);
- collecting and consolidating forecast;
- supply and production planning; stock monitoring;
- taking part in S&OP meetings.
- higher education (finance or tech is preferable);
- experience in planning within FMCG, CE or HA producing company (with production sites) is required (3+ years);
- Advanced Excel knowledge (vlookup, formulas);
- English - Intermediate or higher (both oral and written).
- work in an international company;
- opportunity to work in a hybrid format;
- commensurate salary and compensation package;
- opportunities for career growth and professional development.
Our client is ready to consider candidates from CIS countries if they have required experience in FMCG and are ready to move.