Our client is a world leader in food processing and packaging solutions.
As MES Engineer, you will:
- Participate in collecting and documenting Customer requirements for MES functionality, digital solutions and information systems integration through interviews with stakeholders, documentation analysis and work flow process mapping.
- Translate collected information into technical concept, identify required software and IT infrastructure.
- Provide technical support during sales phase.
- Be a member of geographically distributed project implementation team, lead the part related to MES functionality, digital solutions and information systems integration.
- Contribute to development of project tasks, work in accordance with the project objectives, budget and timeline.
- Enforce technical and project execution best practices, effectively manage changes in the project scope.
- Conduct system testing as per the test plan.
- Participate in the commissioning of the system at the Customer's site.
- Compile and review relevant technical documentation to be included in the project documentation.
- Provide feedback on project implementation and Customer requirements to the central team and actively collaborate with them to deploy new solutions.
We believe you have:
- University Degree in Engineering/Computer Science/Information Technology disciplines.
- 3-5 years of experience in building MES/MOM solutions, including but not limited to Production Scheduling and Optimization, Production Sequencing and Dispatch, Order Execution, Genealogy, Track & Trace, Overall Equipment Efficiency (OEE), ERP Integration.
- Excellent skills in database programming (SQL, T-SQL).
- The experience of implementing MES/MOM solutions in the Food Industry is considered as a great merit.
- Knowledge of AVEVA MES, AVEVA Workflow Management, AVEVA Batch Management will be your competitive advantage.
- A very good command of English, both written and oral is required.
We offer you:
- Variety of exciting challenges with ample opportunities for development and training in a truly global landscape
- Culture that pioneers a spirit of innovation where our engineering experts drive visible results
- Equal opportunity employment experience that values diversity and inclusion
- Market competitive compensation and benefits with flexible working arrangements