Senior Brand Manager
A multinational company in FMCG area is currently looking for a Senior Brand Manager, who will delight target consumers, build a strong brand and generate strong brand building results.
This role encompasses all aspects of brand management with direct or indirect responsibility for brand communication, innovation, product and packaging design, and consumer insight. Company offers an attractive and dynamic international working environment with constant opportunities for development, reflecting their conviction that people are the most important asset.
- Develop & implement category / brand strategy to assure company targets achievement on top line, profitability & market share growth;
- Developing adequate marketing-mix strategies and tactics in order to reach agreed yearly brands' objectives;
- Prepare and execute yearly brand plan according to agreed brand objectives in the form of volume, market share, profitability and communication levels;
- Developing new products, ways of communication and brand promotion strategies;
- Lead the cross-functional team to ensure the achievement of business results;
- Facilitate the development of the long-term brands' plans in alignment with higher level corporate objectives and strategies;
- Brand positioning & communication development;
- Assure strong Innovation / Renovation pipeline for the brand;
- Effectively use investment budget, ensuring financial brand's objectives are met;
- Deep understanding of consumer needs & insights as well as trade structure of the Company and use it for developing strategies and commercial plans;
- Monitor constantly the sales results on national level taking into account brands' regional and trade channel sales performance as a base for identifying needs for corrective actions to be taken;
- Develop an efficient communication network within other functions to deliver the plan.
- University Degree (Business Management, Marketing or Economics are preferable);
- 5+ years of experience in brand management (FMCG sector) is a must;
- Successful experience in communication and product development within FMCG sector;
- Strong marketing project management experience;
- Experience in strategic planning, category development, research data analyses;
- Highly developed proactive cooperation abilities, result focus, flexibility;
- Fluent written and spoken English (upper-intermediate +).
Skills and Knowledge:
- Strong communication skills, project leadership & planning skills;
- A deep understanding of marketing theory and practice, being comfortable tracking and reporting on established performance marketing KPIs;
- Ability to manage the advertising budget, procedure of pricing, development of price strategy;
- Ability to ensure the achievement of financial goals of the brand;
- Ability to focus and follow through on priorities and deliver quality results;
- Understanding of demand forecast process.
- Opportunities for growth and development;
- Ability to create and develop new products;
- Competitive salaries; Large research base (decisions are made based on marketing analytics);
- Structured technological advanced marketing department;
- Independence of project management;
- Office in the heart of Kyiv.