Job reference number: 611b6a96a9286d00117bbb7a
- Analyzes, develops, and implements long-term supply chain strategies and networks that address capacity issues and production location decisions in support of business goals.
- Supports business execution of new programs and initiatives that include promotional activities, forecast and coordination for key events, new product launches, and network redesigns.
- Monitors key sales and operations planning performance indicators, cost-to-serve performance data, and coordinates cross-functional work teams to increase effectiveness of supply chain initiatives.
- Bachelors degree required
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in Demand Planning
- Profound MS Excel user
- Fluent English (solid line reporting to EMEA team)
- Native Russian
- Demand planning exeprience in international companies
- SAP knowledge
- Competitive wages
- Voluntary Health Insurance for and Children
- Mobile compensation
- Personal laptop
- Food compensation in monetary terms
- Fitness compensation
- Annual bonus
- Grants for training