Leads the brand / portfolio commercial strategy align to Global strategy and Personalised Healthcare (PHC) ambition:
● Lead and participate in relevant global initiatives to enhance cross-affiliate experience sharing and innovative projects development.
● Сo-creating with internal and external stakeholders, ensuring customer needs are in the center of strategy.
● Clearly defines Critical Success Factors and periodically evaluates results, incorporates learnings and adjusts strategies to ensure success.
● Develops meaningful alliances to different stakeholders within the country ecosystems, accelerating access and improving customer satisfaction and patients outcomes, ensuring sustainability while improving company reputation and strengthening value relationships.
● Leverage data and insights to build positive experiences for our customers by understanding their needs and insights, resulting in customer satisfaction and improve patient journey to our innovation.
● Builds and manages the marketing budget; delivering marketing activity within the agreed budget.
● Meets with cross functional leaders to co-create a strategic marketing plan.
● Lead brand awareness and positioning campaigns.
● Utilizing their skills and capabilities, and working flexibly to ensure Foundational work (where applicable) and Squad-prioritized work is delivered in line with Organizational principles.
● Working collaboratively and sharing expertise across the organization to remove silos and duplication, ensure efficient use of similar skill-sets, and to ultimately support common pursuit of the North Star.
● High education in Business (Economics, Finance, Medical), Marketing or related field is a must.
● Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience in field marketing, commercial and implementing integrated campaigns on a country level.
● Ability to multi-task and work effectively with a variety of tasks and business partners (both internal and external partners); must be able to work cross-functionally with internal sales and operations teams to effectively generate, execute and report on marketing programs.
● Expert knowledge of marketing planning tools and strategies.
● Proven track record of goals & metrics achievements.
● The ability to plan, execute, and analyze an overall marketing strategy based on
customer needs, data, insights and environmental changes.
● Strong interpersonal skills and ability to lead and influencing without authority.
● Skilled at strategic thinking through innovative and future thinking.
● Fluent English is a must.