Data Center SAP Basis Manager
The Data Center SAP Basis Manager will be working within The Data Center Technical Integration pillar that is responsible for successful integration of both business driven and technical projects into Company's technical landscape, to support core enterprise systems such as SAP, TME, Leaf ERP & PLM or functional related applications.
The Data Center SAP Basis Manager will coordinate SAP Technical Workstreams for Company's SAP Technical Projects. He or She will provide guidance and coordination for assigned technical projects within SAP technologies (both on-premise and cloud solutions), responsible for the ‘Basis’ components & processes of Company's SAP landscape involved on the project. Collaborate with IT teams and third parties to coordinate, oversee and provide information support for all project activities as a Project Leader. In addition to this, Data Center SAP Basis Manager will be involved in activities related to technical SAP architecture.
Specifically, responsibilities include:
- Gather required information for creation, analysis and support processing of change requests related to required technical infrastructure for SAP projects. Work closely with the Technical Integration and Technical Architecture teams to deliver optimal solutions in a timely fashion.
- Contribute to operational excellence by working in close collaboration with the Service Delivery team in supervising system operations. Adhere to best practices and strive to optimize and improve current processes. Act as SAP technical point of contact for major incidents.
- Support Operations SAP provider in the execution of their activities.
- Shadow Internal JTI Data Center Basis project managers in projects opened in the team when required.
- Collaborate in the project opened for normalize DC Basis implementations by rebuild documentation and create new operations procedures following JTI operations policies.
- Collaborate in Data Center Basis improvements identified.
- Coordinate SAP basis activities with JTI projects provider following agreements achieved in the different projects.
- Adhere with IT policies & processes. Ensure that all systems comply with JTI Global policies, execute & validate JSOX controls for Global SAP systems.
- University degree preferably in the IT area.
- Fluent English.
- 10+ years’ experience in Information Technology.
- 5+ years’ experience in coordinating large scale projects and change management.
- SAP Basis practical knowledge.
- Extensive experience and knowledge of Data Center technologies, application solutions, and 3rd party’s environment.
- Experience in SAP Project management and landscape definition.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work autonomously and independently with remote teams