Industrial Engineer Project Leader
Our client - an international American technology company, a leader among manufacturers of automotive products, invites to its team Industrial Engineer Project Leader to manufacture in Cherkasy.
· Higher technical education;
· At least 2 years of experience on a similar position in automotive business;
· Effective project management experience;
· Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing;
· Knowledge of quality management systems, FMEA methodologies and control plans;
· Knowledge of English required;
· Ability to work in a team, enthusiasm, creativity, good communication skills.
· Implementation of Lean Manufacturing tools in all aspects of the production process;
· Development and monitoring of the budget for project implementation and production;
· Control over the development of technical documentation;
· Setting the amount of time and deadlines for product development tasks, including launch dates;
· Initiation and implementation of improvements in production, reducing of takt time and occupied area;
· Cost optimization of production processes;
· Solving technological problems that arise in the process of production;
· Identification of potential defects and risks in the product or project;
· Preparation and control of technical documentation;
· Cooperation with other departments of the company.
· An interesting career in the leading international company;
· Opportunity for professional growth and personal development;
· Ability to implement your own ideas and solutions;
· Formal employment and social guarantees.
If you are interested in a vacancy and you have the necessary experience, we are waiting for your CV!