Job reference number: 609152aab97cb40011d03130
- Actively serving as a member of the HR team for the translation of the business strategy and translating organizational needs into strategic HR solutions and plans.
- Leading the successful implementation of business initiatives by managing HR resources and priorities o Leading and collaborating with Business Leaders & HR partners to drive successful Talent Review processes and create meaningful action plans that yield results for their organization.
- Driving succession efforts, considering both internal and external talent, to strengthen talent pipeline.
- Managing talent pools (e.g., high potentials, next generation leaders), including development strategies
- Monitoring the development of key talent by ensuring that development plans are in place and achieved, while ensuring readiness for the next likely assignment. Influencing senior leaders and other stakeholders to maximize tools to enable development.
- Providing direct executive coaching support in targeted situations.
- Relevant experience more than 5 years in TM & HRBP
- Solution oriented mindset
- Knowledge of worldwide practices in HR
- Good coaching skills
- Good command of English