Job reference number: 60911fe8b97cb40011d03082
External Communications Partner
Key areas of responsibility:
- Set and implement a long-term strategy for the company reputation development and formation of a favorable external information environment at the federal level with the aim of improving competitive ability and achieving business goals.
- Co-create with a cross-functional team to establish and manage an editorial calendar including programming and channel-specific PR activities, in alignment with local priorities and events on a federal level.
- Lead external programs and partnerships with the aim of promoting the reputation in the segment of public procurement of pharmaceutical products.
- Lead public relations, relations with federal mass media and digital media.
- Lead the strategy of corporate social responsibility and sustainability.
- Lead management reputation and its presence in social media.
- Lead activities and cooperate with various functions with the aim of making forecasts, preventing and resolving problems and crisis situations that influence a company's reputation and market access of pharmaceutical products.
- Create and support systems and methods of problems/crisis situations management, and conduct relevant trainings.
- Monitor business environment and activities with the aim of promoting the company's reputation in order to achieve company’s business goals and strengthen relations with stakeholders.
- Lead development and implementation of plans, and leverages resources to use these strategic opportunities.
- Act as the official representative of the company and engage leadership if necessary.
- Create a map, develop and manage strategic relations with key federal mass and digital media.
- 8+ years working experience including at least 3 years in companies from pharmaceutical, biotech or healthcare industry.
- Confident knowledge and understanding of Russian media landscape. Extensive list of personal contacts with media representatives.
- Deep understanding of pharmaceutical industry, value of innovations, principles of pharmaceutical provision in Russia, key trends in healthcare policy and their influence on business, key stakeholders and affiliates.
- Proven experience in developing, implementing, and measuring strategic PR camapigns.
- Experienced working in global organizations, with good cultural awareness and sensitivity.