Job reference number: 6062cc9a7f2ea50011a4e3ec
Менеджера по продажам материалов для коммерческого транспорта и индустрии
- Grow the sales of commercial transportation and light industrial coatings (CT & LIC) in an assigned territory in Russia, Belarus & Kazakhstan;
- Evaluate business opportunities in the assigned territory, determine and execute growth perspectives
- Develop and implement sales strategies for the CT & LIC Products and Segments;
- Identify potential CT & LIC markets that currently exist on the basis of thorough market information and develop marketing strategies;
- Existing customers – analysis of current issues and resolving them, further penetration, development of new opportunities with these customers;
- New customers – building solid project pipeline for future, search for new opportunities/new customers;
- Existing distributors – evaluation of their capabilities, based on that evaluation development of business development plans how to grow business together;
- New distributors – where it’s relevant search for new partners for future business growth.
- Gathering information from the market (end-customers, distributors, etc.) on competition, market conditions and trends, and advising Management on further CT & LIC business growth opportunities.
- Technical education, preferably in chemistry. Additional education in sales, marketing would be a plus;
- Strong sales background, preferably in Paint and Coatings Market;
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in sales, key account management, business development. Proven track record in sales achievements, preferably technical sales in B2B market;
- Very strong sales skills: identifying leads, opening, understanding the needs of the customer, formulating an offer, negotiating, closing;
- Capacity to build and maintain relations with customers;
- Good communication skills, focus on results, team player;
- Driving license cat B.
- English – upper-intermediate level would be a plus;
- Working knowledge of Microsoft tools, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.