Area Sales Manager
Development the assigned territory by the Company in order to find and develop new Key Customers in the region, maintaining relationships and establishing relations with the most potential Distributors of the Company, pro-actively planning, forecasting and monitoring sales of Company products and solutions within the assigned territory with a focus on the target group of high impact customers, based on sales budgets and targets set up by the company.
Organizing, developing, and effecting sales activities within the assigned territory, including:
- direct sales to end-users and equipment manufacturers;
- indirect sales to market via a network of distributors on the defined territory;
- introducing and presenting Company products and solutions to decision-makers and decision-making units at buying customers;
- consulting customer and studying customers requirements in order to fulfill customer needs based on their identified needs and specifics;
- agreeing commercial terms of supply with buying customers, taking orders and handing them over for further fulfillment under the Company Standards, and taking responsibility to the terms agreed;
- constant maintaining and developing relationships with customers.
Implementing credit/ debt policy according to the Company Standards within the assigned territory, monitoring timely payments by customers.
Taking and handling customer claims.
Constant monitoring and analysis of competition on the Market defined as form direct deliveries from alternative distributors and the development of the actions to take with the relative reports.
Reporting to the company management according to corporate standards.
Key Requirements on Candidates:
- From 3 years experience and proven track record in selling technological /production equipment and /or its parts and components on the B2B basis with a proactive role in a term with a high degree of responsibility;
- Higher technical education; economic education is a plus;
- Good command of English, written and spoken, is mandatory, ability to provide information in a useful and transparent way (Intermediate level);
- Advanced PC user;
- Willingness to travel extensively (no less 65% of working time);
- Possibility to work on a home office basis;
- Previous job experience with international companies is a plus.
- High level of responsibility, result orientation, well-developed communication, and presentation skills, ability to work both individually and in a team.
Internarional company, timing and conveyor belts producer.
Salary we discuss in the interview. The Company provides a decent fixed monthly payment and yearly bonus dependent on performance.
We set 3 months probation period for newcomers.
Medical insurance provided after the probational period.
The company provides a car.
Working tools are provided by the Company (laptop, peripherals, smartphone).
We have a friendly efficient team and qualitative products we are honored of.