Business Engagement Manager
• Work with the business/functional users to understand the business decision making and sales & marketing process challenges to recommend data-led solutions;
• Leverage advanced data analytics to address the business needs and create business impact;
• Design business intelligence/data science solutions in collaboration with technology architects to address this need;
• Develop in-house analytics knowledge-base for faster, better problem solving and horizontal scale out in to other markets/functions of need;
• Ability to use storytelling technique(s) to share findings and insights from data for business usе;
• Project management support for projects.
• Experience working on Customer analytics, Sales Force Excellence, Sales & marketing analytics across sub-functional areas (Customer segmentation, profiling, brand performance analytics, promo/campaign planning and effectiveness tracking etc.);
• Strong affiliation to quantitative methods and data analysis to deliver business insights;
• Exposure to visual analytics (Tableau, MicroStrategy, Spotfire etc.), advanced analytics application (R, SAS, Python etc.) and data mining/ML analytics techniques a big plus;
• Exhibits confidence and an extensive knowledge of emerging industry practices when solving business problems;
• Knowledge in Project management background and familiar with PMI project methodologies and SDLC.