Search for a large number of employees for certain activities
The Project RPO recruitment outsourcing service is an opportunity to delegate to our team the task of hiring a large number of employees that are required when opening new sites (production lines, warehouses, retail outlets), launching new projects, at the peak of seasonal activity. The service will be especially relevant in the event of an insufficient flow of candidates, in situations of fixed deadlines and strictly regulated conditions for agreeing on project budgets, as well as in case of a lack of own resources.
The duration of projects carried out by our specialists varies from 1 to 12 months.
- Optimization of costs for search, selection, adaptation and training of an internal resource
- Freeing up internal resources for solving other tasks
- The ability to quickly launch a project to solve both long-term and short-term tasks
- Involvement of labor market expertise and experience in the implementation of similar projects of the ANCOR group of companies
- The ability to change or reduce the amount of work on the project if necessary
- Obtaining recommendations from the specialists of the ANCOR group of companies at the end of the project to optimize the company's business processes
When implementing the Project RPO service, our team guarantees the closure of at least 95% of the transferred vacancies within the agreed timeframe (according to the hiring plan), compliance with the internal HR standards of the customer company and the agreed interaction regulations, regular assessment of the level of satisfaction of hiring managers and candidates, implementation of other tasks within the project at the request of the customer.