Purchasing outsourcing is a transfer of procurement and supplier management activities to the provider.
The service includes:
- Coordination of contract reconciliation processes
- Tender support
- Supplier management
- Supply tracking
- Payment control
- Dealing with complaints
- Building processes in accordance with internal procedures and taking into account the requirements of the law
- Ready to take on routine work that will allow client’s employees to devote more time to strategic tasks
- Development of complex solutions, including market analysis, selection of managing methods, development of operating models, description of business projects, structural decomposition of projects, etc.
- Legal advise
- Optimize the cost of attracting new suppliers
- Minimizing risks in terms of monitoring the work of the involved suppliers
- Opportunity to attract additional resources for non-core tasks
- Opportunity to strengthen the team in purchases in the season/for the project, etc.
- Flexible approach to the organization of service for each customer
- Support throughout Ukraine due to the presence of our own outreach engineers
- The ability to attract professionals with narrow competencies to perform tasks not only in the area of customer’s users
- The ability to maintain a geographically distributed structure with a large number of branches
- Many years of experience in organizing user support processes
- Single entry point for all Customer’s requests related to IT system maintenance
- Single point of responsibility for the quality of customer equipment service according to SLA
- Improving user satisfaction
- Improving the reliability of the Customer’s IT Infrastructure
- Minimizing the cost of maintaining the Customer’s IT Infrastructure
- Constant Improvement in service quality in accordance with changing customer business requirements
- The project team, which has all the necessary licenses to service the Customer’s IT systems, as well as to plan, execute and control the work.