We pack/unpack the customer’s goods, as well as identify defective goods.
In addition, we store the goods at the customer-designated collection point. We guarantee careful attention to products, high accuracy of work, timeliness of performance of the task, as well as compliance with proper standards of health and labor safety.
- Our own up-to date database of specialists, the ability to rotate experienced executors from different venues to implement the best practices
- Work experience with warehouses of B to A+ classes, WMS systems (SAP, Oracle, etc.)
- Our own mentoring and training program for new employees
- A matrix system for assessing professional excellence
- Responsibility for the result and timing
- Allows the client to transfer some of the warehouse operations to the supplier’s management to focus on the core tasks
- Ensures that a certain amount of work is done within the agreed time frame
- Improve the quality of works in terms of cost/timing/safety
- Optimize costs and redistribute expenses