Order assembly is a service that includes assembly, packaging, labeling and shipment preparation for our clients’ shipments. We offer a well-established business process that ensures high quality performance and compliance with all standards of labor safety.
Our specialists ensure high speed & accuracy of work, compliance with the internal requirements, norms & standards of handling the product and work safety. We provide professional assembly, packing, shipment preparation and drafting of accompanying documents. We do projects on both wholesale & retail equipment, as well as additional work on the individual requirements of the customer.
ANCOR is ready to provide: urgent order, seasonal increase of the volume of deliveries, ensuring the implementation of urgent projects.
- Our own up-to date database of specialists, the ability to rotate experienced executors from different venues to implement the best practices
- Work experience with warehouses of B to A+ classes, WMS systems (SAP, Oracle, etc.)
- Our own mentoring and training program for new employees
- A matrix system for assessing professional excellence
- Responsibility for the result and timing
- ANCOR’s nature-friendly principles have a positive impact on the operating costs of equipment maintenance (OEE)
- Allows the client to transfer some of the warehouse operations to the supplier’s management to focus on the core tasks
- Ensures that a certain amount of work is done within the agreed time frame
- Improve the quality of works in terms of cost/timing/safety
- Optimize costs and redistribute expenses