Service Provider Management (MSP)MSP is project management, usually including supplier selection and management, request allocation, reporting and consolidated billing. Under this model, ANCOR provides a dedicated team to provide and manage the supplier’s network. As a major supplier, ANCOR is responsible for the execution of each request, either through ANCOR or through a network of sub-contractors, as well as responsible for building a unified system of search, training, administration and staff support in all regions.
Coverage of the project is possible due to:
- ANCOR’s own teams across multiple regions (45+ offices) Effective execution of the MSP model with the organization of partner networks
- Efficiency and flexibility of the process: "one window" system, consolidated workflow
- Unified project management model
- Maintaining the client’s focus on strategic objectives
- Speed and flexibility of the process: one-window system
- Consolidated paperwork
- Centralized control and management costs
- Ensuring consistent services provided to all clients according to KPI’s
- Improving the quality of provided services
The quality is achieved by providing the “the right resource, at the right time, at the right price” due to the efficiency of processes and supporting technologies. The quality is ensured by developing a strategy to find the best resources that meet the customers goals for each category of employees, considering the location of the service, as well as the ability to manage programs that provide an overview of the work of suppliers and allow constantly improve their pool.
Cost-effectiveness is achieved through the development and implementation of the best practices and business rules. Our process efficiency system minimizes costs across the supply chain due to customized procedures such as invoice consolidation, streamlining of application procedures and automized approval.