Tests and personality questionnaires are reliable methods for staff assessment, including personality analysis.
Assessment is an important part of any business. We have been helping our clients to make the right decisions since 1998.
We use international methods and technologies for evaluation, we are partners with international companies including Cubiks and Assessio.
We have group and individual assessments in Ukrainian, Russian, and English. We can provide staff assessment services such as:
- Assessment Centre, Development Centre
- Individual assessment of employees and candidates
- Team assessment
- 360-degree assessment
- Tests and questionnaires
Tests and personality questionnaire
Tests and personal questionnaires are reliable methods for assessment of staff or candidates in order to determine the level of development of the necessary professional skills or to identify specific personal characteristics.
- Ability tests that help to assess respondent’s intellectual capability and information processing speed, ability to work with different types of data: numerical, verbal and graphic.
- Personality questionnaire is a type of psycho-diagnostic methodology that helps to determine the degree of severity of candidate’s or employees’ traits and features that you are interested in. Our specialists work professionally with the following questionnaires:
- Factors+ – assessment of the parameters required for effective implementation of work tasks. It measures such characteristics as adaptability, creativity, assertiveness, willingness to support, perseverance and reliability.
- Tomas TEIQ – emotional intelligence assessment: the ability to detect and manage own and others’ emotions.
- Tomas PPA – profile personality analysis that provides information about responder’s concerns, motivators, values and behavioral style according to the DISC methodology.
- PAPI 3 – assessment of the needs and behavior of respondent in the workplace (interaction, self-control, engagement, innovation and flexibility, desire for personal achievements, etc.)
- Aspects of work – analysis of the respondent’s customer orientation.